Deadlifting in the Offseason

  I am starting an old approach for deadlifts for my off-season today. In the lifting community, many top-end athletes believe deadlifting in the opposite stance of your competition style is the best way to get stronger. Lately, I have not been using this approach. I think I need to switch things up to start making progress again this off-season. I really want to deadlift 600 pounds or more by January of next year. Considering I am already confidently deadlifting in the high 500s, I think 600 is a reasonable goal for next January. Here’s where the adventure starts and I can't wait to see what happens!

Comments

  1. Personally, I do not know a lot about deadlifting, but this blog opened up my eyes and gave me aa new perspective of deadlifting! I used to deadline in high school for football, but since I graduated I have not really deadlifted. Also, deadlifting 600 pounds a lot and I believe that you can get there with the right mentality! Keep grinding and you will reach your ultimate goal! Hope to hear more about your journey and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Researching all new ways to maximize your deadlift strength is a key to success. All different things work best for everyone, just got to find what works best for you. You can definitely reach your goals in that time frame, if you stay injury free which is always hard for us lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dieting and Weight Gain

Slow and Consistent Improvements